Brilliant Tours Ltd & Liverpool Beatles Tours Ltd are today announced as Winners in the Incredible Tour Guides Category by Leading Booking Platform GetYourGuide.
Liverpool, 16th September 2020 — Brilliant Tours Ltd & Liverpool Beatles Tours Ltd was named in the third annual 'GetYourGuide' Awards. The 2020 GetYourGuide Awards celebrate the local experiences sparking travel’s comeback. The travel community in the United Kingdom and Ireland voted for the winners and crowned Brilliant Tours Ltd & Liverpool Beatles Tours Ltd among the top five in its category.
Brilliant Tours Ltd & Liverpool Beatles Tours Ltd tours were selected based on a competitive selection process. GetYourGuide’s network of destination experts nominated the best local experiences in the United Kingdom and Ireland in dozens of locations across three categories. To decide who won, GetYourGuide turned to the local travel community. They voted on the nominations and crowned the top five from each category as winners of the 2020 GetYourGuide Awards.
The voting took place between the 19th-29th August 2020, with more than 2,800 travellers in the UK and Ireland voting for their favourite experiences.
Quote from Neil McDonald, Managing Director of Brilliant Tours & Liverpool Beatles Tours;
- This is an incredible achievement for everyone in our team, and it means everything to us for our Liverpool Beatles tours to be one of the top 15 tours in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- We have been operating the Original Liverpool Beatles Walk for eight years and as you can imagine it has been extremely tough this year with 100% booking cancellations during the COVID lockdown.
- We have an incredibly loyal team of talented, qualified local tour guides. Most of whom, for the last few months, have been conducting the safe daily walking tours in the fresh air for expenses and tips to get us through this challenging period and to ensure that we can continue with the popular guided walks which visitors love.
- We have also changed our tours to make them even safer and more enjoyable, and the tours are in small groups in the fresh air and avoid all those very busy locations. Add to that our private Beatles tours for up to 6 guests and you can be confident that you can visit Liverpool and safely learn how and why our fantastic city has changed in the footsteps of the fab4 with a local tour guide.
- We have always received 5-star reviews for our tours, but this award is the icing on the cake & our team of Liverpool Tour Guides are delighted.
Enjoy the winning tour for yourselves!
Liverpool: Beatles and City Walking Tour
This safe 2-hour guided walking tour in small groups starts at the Beatles statues in front of Liverpool’s iconic waterfront buildings; Cunard, Port of Liverpool & Liver, which together are known as the “Three Graces.”
The tour with a local qualified Liverpool Tour Guide takes you past the statue of Billy Fury where your guide will explain how the Beatles nearly signed for the music impresario Larry Parnes, and you will then continue to the Magnificent Royal Albert Docks and through the heart of the World Heritage Site.
You will enjoy a Magical Mystery Walk along Mathew Street in the Cavern Quarter and see the clubs and pubs the fab4 and other Liverpool bands played such as the Iron Door, Eric’s, the Grapes and the White Star.
Along the way you pass stunning architecture and learn other maritime links with cousins, brothers and the Beatles own father’s working away at sea in this extremely historic maritime port which played a huge part in the Battle of the Atlantic during the Second World War.
You have time to ask questions on the tour, and the guide will use their own camera to take photos for you then WhatsApp them or Airdrop them to your phone.
At the end of the tour, your local tour guide will help you to plan the rest of your visit safely. There is the option to take a private guided tour to see Penny Lane, Strawberry Field & the Childhood homes of John Lennon, Paul McCartney & Ringo Starr.
Book the tours here: https://brilliantliverpooltours.rezdy.com/catalog/163207/beatles-walk